Strong Sister - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Strong Sister


This is a true story send me by one friend from dehradoon city . This is the incident happens to him 18 year back and that thing makes him lift and carry fan. I have just posted it as he send the incident to me . nothing added only names are changed ( on his request) my name is sanjay and i am 22 years old in 1993 and studied in college , i am 5.9 " tall and weight 55- 60 at that point of time .At that time internet is not available and TV is also has very limited shows . I dont know how i got interested towards strong and muscular women as some time i saw pictures of some women in gym etc i got excited. lets come to incident. my mom and dad was gone to outstation to attend some marriage party and me and my sister sudha was alone at home , sudha is my younger sister just 17 + at that time studied in 12th standard . she was 5-6 in height and average body i think she was 45-48 kgs it was 11th April 1993 and its Sunday i still remember , i was cleaning spider webs on outside wall and to do so that i was using a stool on which i was standing suddenly stool got dis balance and i fallen down with a great voice and my sister rushes towards me, i was in great pain may be my leg bone is broken i ask geeta to give me support so that i can stand but the thing happens to me is very strange . geeta put her one hand below my neck and another below my legs and lifted me in her arms and took me up-to the bed which is around 20 mtrs away . After that she call the doctor who lived nearby to our house . He examine me and told that their is nothing serious to worry as it is only a muscular cramp and will be alright in 2-3 days . i was not shocked at that time when geeta lifts me but after that day to till the date i was unable to believe that my little sister was so strong as she lifts a average male easily . This is the story send me by one friend to me , i thanks him from my bottom of hearts for his valuable contribution . Friends if you have any story , real incident,or have any complaint or suggestion regarding my blogs you can email me at tiwariseema36@gmail.com or join me on http://www.facebook.com/seema.tiwari3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad