Two Muscular Sisters Part 1 - STRONG INDIAN GIRLS

The blog is totally dedicated to all those strong women of India who show their supremacy over their male counter Partners especially in riding bikes and physical strength

jai ho

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Two Muscular Sisters Part 1

nisha 16 and usha 18 are my cousin sisters , they are daughter of  my maternal uncle , by look wise both are very ordinary girls , they actually lives in remote village area of rajsthan , wearing traditional rajasthani dress i never dream them to be such powerful and strong but i tasted power of both .

They are the two incident happen to me when i visit my maternal uncle in rajshtan , i was 22 and have good fatty body , i am like a sag of sugar but both the girls having good athletic body with sharp calves of muscles visible.

it was a pleasant morning , everybody was busy in his or her work while i was laying on bed and taking rest suddenly my uncle came and say that a magic show is going to be held in near by town and whole family will go to watch it , in the evening we reaches there by car it was around 10kms from the village , beside magic show there was lots of other things there its like a mini carnival .after the magic we all are busy in roaming in carnival , i and usha were together suddenly i saw that all other family members are not there , we lost them , both of us dont have phone also and second thing we also don't have any number remember .

after few time i start tiered  due to my bulky body , so usha make me sit at a point she tried her best but all her efforts are waste of time , however after some time we decide to go home alone as other may also go. we find a local tempo but the driver told us that he will drop us to nearby village and from there we have to walk around four kilometers , we have no other choice , after walking around 2 kms i gave up and find myself not in a position of walking more , i ask usha to go alone and bring somebody with vehicle to take me .
usha ask me to try but on my refuse she ask me to come on her piggy back , i thought she was kidding so in reply i just came near to her back in such a way that she realize my weight but to my surprise , she manage me on her back ask me adjust and start walking , it was a shocking moment for me , as i was bigger in weight , height and age to her but still she manage to walk with me on her back . we walked around 500 mtrs from there now she puts me down to take rest suddenly we saw a car headlights are rushing towards us

it was our car , uncle became angry first but latter thanks god for our well being . 

 to be continue

1 comment:

  1. Typically the augmented cases of deceptive especially by the and also the residing within the edges of Europe persuaded often the country to make changes in the Swiss Fed Regulation “On the Legitimate Standing of Foreign Citizens from the Swiss Confederation
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    rajawaliqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna
    http://192.254.236.33/sumoqq78/
    datahk

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad